User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Advertisers, Three Companies, how it all works.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advertisers, Three Companies, how it all works.

hey guys! I was talking to a friend of mine about MMF2.5. Then it struck me and I got really curious about something. I asked him about ads. Especially with games like Flappy Bird. I asked him how that works exactly. Like, do you code those ads into your game, any how is that even done? Like are there "conditions and events" for that? He said he really didn't know much. But he did know that there was roughly three companies that you can work with. You basically have to sign up with them, and they'll probably give you a unique user number or something. I asked him what the companies were but he said he didn't know. He said he's never actually worked with ads in his software that he's made with MMF2. So my question is, how do ads really work with Fusion? Are there really three companies? Does it cost money to sign up with these guys? I just don't know anything about how ads work with mobile games or how to set that kind of situation up. So since my friend knew very little, I knew that this was probably the best place to go.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... nobody knows how ads a implemented into mobile games made with MMF? : (

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ?
    there IS already Chartboost, Iad, Admob implemented in MMF DEV version.
    So I am not sure what you are looking for.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes ad-networks do really work with Fusion.

We try to implement as many of these as we possibly can but there is a whole-host of options available. You can use (with Developer) quite a few, different ad-networks in your games. It's usually an easy case of just putting in your publisher-id as a property and then calling the ad when you want to.

N.B I use ChartBoost for my slot games and it brings in a nice(ish) monthly figure just through ads. ChartBoost for me, is perfect (at least for now).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ChartBoost Tutorial by amazingsparckman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVYm0EBkQ8

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for taking the time out to respond Danny, Perry & Click_n_Crate. I've been really interested in trying to figure out how advertisements work in MMF2. I just recently spent the last of my little paycheck on Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and have been watching tutorials. It isn't the developer version though. I know you guys mentioned that there are many different options to implement ads using the Developer version; but are there any ways possible to make use of advertisements with the standard 2.5 version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could someone implement Chartboost SDK 5 to iOS? I would pay for that!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, I've done a little bit of googling, and I've figured out (and I could be wrong) that AdMob Chartboost and Leadbolt let you monetize your applications but I think are only available to the Developer version of Clickteam Fusion. But I haven't found anything on Iad; so I don't know if that extension is usable with MMF2.5 standard. I really hope there is some way possible to get at least one extension that allows you to do this in the regular version of 2.5. My question is (not to regurgitate the previous sentence) are there any extensions or any ways possible to do this on the standard version of 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it requires CF2.5DEV, with, from my understanding, the reason being that the Standard version is basically a cheaper version for people who just want to make games, and the Dev version is for those who want to actually make money from their games (which is also why CF2.5DEV is the version where you are allowed to release games without having some sort of "made with CF2.5" logo or something like that in your games).

If you can afford it, and are actually interested, then there is actually a way to upgrade from CF2.5 to CF2.5DEV here:

http://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request

The discounted price is roughly the price difference between CF2.5 and CF2.5DEV, meaning, over all, you basically only pay the price for CF2.5DEV in the end. I think standard was around 99$, meaning that's about how much would be taken off of the price of CF2.5DEV in the event you were to upgrade.

If you can't afford it, or you don't want to get it yet, then you could always just sell your game on Google Play/the iOS App Store, and maybe have some kind of free demo with less levels/game modes/whatever (the demo is optional), if you really want to get money from your game/app without DEV.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the quick response, happygreenfrog. Sucks that I purchased the wrong version that I needed. But at least there is a way to upgrade where I didn't exactly waste me money. The next question that rings in my head is this; I've made a few project files already and finished one application already in MMF2.5 standard. If I upgrade to the Developer version, can I still open, adjust and work on the project files I made with MMF 2.5 standard?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast