User Tag List

Thread: I need MAJOR help with finding an object!!!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need MAJOR help with finding an object!!!

I'm making a game that will need the Perspective object. Does anybody know if there is a perspective extension for Games Factory 2? If not, is there another way?

THX, BFPFilms424

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TGF2 doesn't support 3rd-party extensions. I don't know if there are any other ways to accomplish what you want in TGF2, either. You'd need MMF2, or, as MMF2 is no longer available for purchase/being upgraded to as far as I know, you may need to upgrade to CF2.5 in order to do it. There is definitely a discount for upgrading from TGF2 to MMF2, which I don't believe is possible anymore, but I have no idea if there is one for upgrading from TGF2 to CF2.5, though there is one for upgrading from MMF2 to CF2.5, so it's possible that there is.

If you do plan on upgrading, which is a good idea if you have enough money to do so, since TGF2 hasn't been updated for even longer than MMF2, and even MMF2 probably isn't going to get any more updates (and don't get me statrted on the new features of CF2.5 compared to MMF2, there are plenty of them), then you can request for a discount code here: http://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure if it is the last version:http://www.andersriggelsen.dk/mmf2_extensions.php