User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't export any EXEs?? (stdrtd.exe)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't export any EXEs?? (stdrtd.exe)

Hi,

I'm having a baffling problem with CF2.5 which is hard to imagine hasn't happened to other users, since I've experienced it on multiple computers. Put simply, any time I try to do Build->Application (even a blank application), I get "Data\RunTime\Unicode\stdrtd.exe was not found."

stdrtd.jpg

Weirdly, I was able to build games on my laptop (which is in repairs right now) for some unknown reason.

Some things I have tried to get around this problem:
    1.) Running CF2.5 on both Window 7 and 8.1.
    2.) Running CF2.5 on two different computers.
    3.) Uninstalling CF2.5 and reinstalling it in the default "Program Files" directory.
    4.) Running both a straight-from-the-download build of CF2.5, and the latest version (Build R282.3)
    5.) I'm guessing this issue might have to do with the fact I develop extensions. However I also developed extensions on my laptop with no issues. I've tried removing my extensions from Extensions and Data/Runtime, and making sure there was no CopyRun.bat in the Clickteam Fusion directory. No luck.
    6.) stdrtd.exe seems to exist in Data\Runtime and Data\Runtime\Hwa, but not in Data\Runtime\Unicode (and copying it over yields a crash, understandably).

Any hope of a workaround for this? I'm confused that no other users seem to have posted about this; it's happened on multiple systems and kind of kills the functionality of the entire software.

Thanks,
    Sebastian

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not running any anti-virus? I had Bit Defender quarantine that exact file a while ago and had the same error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have Avast, but I don't think it quarantined the file. There just isn't any stdrtd.exe in Data/Runtime/Unicode... seems like it's missing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alternatively, if someone does have an stdrtd.exe in their Data/Runtime/Unicode folder, and feels like sharing the file with me, it would be a great help towards at least getting a workaround.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the moment, Avast is flagging every Fusion-made application as an Evo-gen.
    Also, it's flagging the stdrtd.exe and stdrt.exe.

(It's since one of the updates last week)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oof... that's really surprising that it would take the liberty of just deleting a file, though. Have people figured out any workarounds? Can I reinstall Fusion while telling Avast to ignore it?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can add the whole fusion-folder to your exception list and reinstall it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey!! Thank you Alicilein, that worked like a charm. I've never known Avast to be so ill-behaved that it deletes a file... guess this was an eye opener.

For anyone reading this thread in the future, I added the exception to Avast under File System Shield->Exclusions, and also added Data\Runtime\Unicode\stdrtd.exe to "Trusted Processes" in the Behavior Shield just for good measure.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the first time for me that Avast is flagging all Fusion-Applications as Evo-gens since i use Avast.
    I read a lot of it in the forums, but it's really the first time for me.

Before this, it has only flagged a fusion extension.

That's why i have this exception.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hmm, on virustotal.com Avast doesn't flag them. Could you submit stdrt.exe and stdrtd.exe to Avast from the control panel of Avast?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast