User Tag List

Thread: Feature Request: Alterable Values at the FRAME level

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Feature Request: Alterable Values at the FRAME level

For Fusion 3.0 (or 2.5 if possible) it would be FANTASTIC if we could have Alterable Values and Strings that are only seen in the context of the current FRAME.

Global Alterable Values are still needed, of course, but I'd really like to have AV's that are not tied to an object and therefore easier to use than those values tied to an object.

The game i'm making uses quite a bit of AV's and its a pain to manage and would be so much easier to choose values that are only used on specific frames.

Thoughts?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a very important improvement for Fusion 3 I think.
    And Variables and strings you can define by name without a fixed order like now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature requests are supposed to go here, not on the forums: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/

If you've already put the request there, then good for you.

If not, then Clickteam isn't nearly as likely to notice the feature request.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes yes and yes! Also the ability to create variables during runtime. This is something I've missed for years in the click series!

Edit: And seriously, lets stop calling them "alterable", just values and strings would be much cleaner and simpler in my opinion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, exactly like the Named Variable extension does. One of my old all-time favourites...

This just has to be built-in.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    Feature requests are supposed to go here, not on the forums: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/

If you've already put the request there, then good for you.

If not, then Clickteam isn't nearly as likely to notice the feature request.
    Hey "HGF"... I know all about the bugbox and feature requests, thanks! I really wanted to raise a discussion about it, which is why i created the thread.