User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 283.5 - release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can re-install the previous version the same way you installed this version. Go to the download links in the owners lounge. Personally I don't think this patch is your problem. What kind of movement? Can we get more details about that? Maybe a look at your mfa?

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your reply, Marv. The trouble is with the path movement. Here is the MFA file. Like I said before, in the Fusion 2.5 everything works fine, but when I export to SWF, it doesn't work. Thank you for your time, Liliana.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Si nous mettons a jour CF 2.5 est-ce que les modules d'exportation ce mette également a jour ou bien ils faut aussi les télécharger en 283.5 et les mettre a jour séparément

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Le patch met également à jour les modules d'exportation, comme l'indique Yves dans le premier message.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci Oliver j'avais pas fait attention
    Au moins le gros point noir que j'avais dans la tête a disparue car je mettais toujours posé cette question

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did it work correctly in previous build Liliaks?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liliaks View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Marv. The trouble is with the path movement. Here is the MFA file. Like I said before, in the Fusion 2.5 everything works fine, but when I export to SWF, it doesn't work. Thank you for your time, Liliana.
    It works correctly here

please tell what version you are using , if is the last how you updated, (via update from editor or downloading the patch)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwfh5g30sk...ixa32.swf?dl=0
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Thanks Yves and the rest of the team for the continus effort to fix bugs and bring new features to Fusion.

One small suggestion though, I wish to make the update process in Fusion more informative, like showing in the download phase: "Downloading Fusion editor update, Downloading iOS exporter update, etc".
    Then when the installation get started, it also should show what component is getting installed/updated right now, with a green check mark for each component / exporter finished updating.

This feedback will assure the user that every exporter has got updated successfully.

Regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've found a bug: Add physics engine, Add active object, assign non-physical movement to the active obj, hit "Try Movement": Boom. Crash.

This applies for any non-physical movement with a presence of physical engine and pressing "Try Movement" button.

Also please provide a way to exit the "Mouse controlled" movement boundary area. I had to press ctrl+alt+del to close the app because I got trapped in that area with no default way to exit.

I know I can set an event to exit, but like in my case I didn't do that and I got trapped forever.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug reports go here: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast