User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Lacewing, Bluewing, and servers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Lacewing Blue multiplayer extension update

Bluewing Client updated to build 81.
    b77: Minor change to prevent rare crash on app close.
    b78: Fixed garbage disposal in message reader. Fixed closing being unstable due to already-freed variables being re-freed in cleanup.
    b79: DarkEDIF SDK overhaul to use newer language features.
    b80: Fixed Client bug where channels will never be left. Changed invalid peer handling to the usual error instead of crashing.
    b81: Fixed a crash when Host_IP was used without being connected. Also fixed the Is Name Set expression.

Bluewing Server updated to build 13.
    b11: Fixed garbage disposal in message reader. Fixed some typos in French translation.
    b12: Fixed bug where channel master flag was inverted in messages to clients. DarkEDIF SDK overhaul to use newer language features.
    b13: Added improved IP checking functionality, fixed bugs.

All builds are first published on my website and CEM. Both are being actively maintained.

You may not find update posts on this thread for each new build, as I'd rather not hog the "last post" spotlight from other ext devs. So make sure you download from those two sources.

For custom servers such as MMO level, contact me on Clickteam Discord. You can also contact me for support, tips and performance improvement. The C++ server is still available, as are sources on GitHub.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the page you linked to on the word "my website" gives me a 404 error: https://prnt.sc/iy9ttf

Dunno if that's due to a typo or what, but you may wanna look into that

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice to see some updates to the online extensions!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bluewing Client updated to build 82.
    b77: Minor change to prevent rare crash on app close.
    b78: Fixed garbage disposal in message reader. Fixed closing being unstable due to already-freed variables being re-freed in cleanup.
    b79: DarkEDIF SDK overhaul to use newer language features.
    b80: Fixed Client bug where channels will never be left. Changed invalid peer handling to the usual error instead of crashing.
    b81: Fixed a crash when Host_IP was used without being connected. Also fixed the Is Name Set expression.
    b82: Increased the EDITDATA size to match Relay, to allow a seamless swapping for the converter.

Bluewing Server updated to build 14.
    b11: Fixed garbage disposal in message reader. Fixed some typos in French translation.
    b12: Fixed bug where channel master flag was inverted in messages to clients. DarkEDIF SDK overhaul to use newer language features.
    b13: Added improved IP checking functionality, fixed bugs.
    b14: Increased the EDITDATA size to match Relay, to allow a seamless swapping for the converter.

All builds are first published on my website and CEM. Both are being actively maintained.

You may not find update posts on this thread for each new build. So make sure you download from those two sources above to get the latest.

For custom servers such as MMO level, contact me on Clickteam Discord. You can also contact me for support, tips and performance improvement. The C++ server is still available, as are sources on GitHub.

There's a new OINC/Lacewing Patcher program, which will patch/convert your MFAs that use Relay/OINC to Relay/Blue.
    Using it, you can patch your MFA from OINC to a version of Lacewing, or swap from Blue to Relay, or Relay to Blue, in a matter of a few clicks! No need to replace the MFX files, or re-do your entire MFA file.

Both Clients and Servers swapping is supported; Fusion 2.0, 2.0 Unicode and 2.5 MFAs are supported.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Lacewing Blue does not retain connection to channel across frames

** Edited **

Reinstalled the LWB extension, that seems to have solved my problem.

Hi,

I downloaded LaceWing Blue thinking that it was the latest and greatest - but it does appear to have a bug in that the connection to channel is not retained across frames.

I have created a simple app to show the problem. Frame 1 just has a user listing with some text and a button to go to Frame 2. Frame 2 will send and receive messages on the channel joined in Frame 1.

When I use Lacewing Relay Client, the channel connection is retained across frames, and you can see it functions as expected. When I use Lacewing Blue, the channel connection drops (ie. the messages are sent but never received).

Hoping this can be fixed.

Please find attached:
    - Lacewing Relay Client version (LRC)
    - Lacewing Blue version (LWB)
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave26 View Post
    ** Edited **

Reinstalled the LWB extension, that seems to have solved my problem.
    Oof. Hope it's working well now.
    I've discovered the patcher doesn't work for CF2.5 MFAs, but me and Yves are having a hard time tracking it down. I'll probably take another look tomorrow. Fusion 2.0 and 2.0 Unicode MFAs work fine, though.

Even if I can't solve it, fortunately, Yves will be releasing a converter process built into the latest Fusion beta, by way of a mfacfg file. Apparently that converter functionality was already there, but only usable if magic numbers in the MFX files were the same - but Blue has a different number to Relay; if I change Blue's number to match, pre-exiting MFAs with Blue won't be able to open.

Once Yves has released the build and I've tested it, I'll provide a file for the conversion. It's pretty easy to use.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The build 292.15 is released (as beta). I'll add the .mfacfg tip to the change log.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Phi - it's all good now. Actually I never used the converter. Just had perhaps an older version of the extension. I also updated MMF to the latest build recently so that may have done something.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mercoi pour tout, est ce que bluewing fonctionne desormait sur android?
    thanks for all, do bluewing works on android now?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredetmumu View Post
    mercoi pour tout, est ce que bluewing fonctionne desormait sur android?
    thanks for all, do bluewing works on android now?
    Not yet. Android OS used to have a built-in library "libcrypto.so", OpenSSL, but in later Android OSes they moved to BoringSSL.
    Lacewing Relay for Android still tries to use the OpenSSL, but can't find it in newer Android OSes. Since Lacewing Relay source code is lost, you can consider Lacewing Relay Android problem as unfixable.

I have a version of Lacewing Blue for Android. Right now, Lacewing Blue for Android compiles, but at runtime the event loop doesn't work, so messages/events aren't triggered properly.
    It needs more development, which is one of the goals of my Patreon. If you help provide support, I'll be able to put time into it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast