User Tag List

Thread: App Submit question regarding Push...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

App Submit question regarding Push...

I always get this e-mail from Apple.

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.
    After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.
    Regards,
    The App Store team

I can disable the push notification under the App-ID settings.
    But then I get

Disable Push Notifications?
    Disabling Push Notifications will invalidate any provisioning profiles that include this App ID and all certificates associated with this app will be revoked and notifications will no longer be sent to users.

1. Does that make any existing Apps not getting a notification anymore that there is an update?
    2. Are existing users that used InAp purchases able to restore their purchase ?

since it mention "invalidate any provisioning profiles that include this App ID"

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The important bit in this message is this:
    If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required.
    There's nothing to worry about, that's just how our Fusion-made games are built.

1. No. Push Notificatons have nothing to do with updates notification, which are automatically sent by Apple.
    2. Yes. Push Notificatons have nothing to do with IAPs.

So Disabling Push Notifications in your AppID won't have any effect in your associated game. If your provisioning profiles are invalidated and your certificates revoked, you'd only need to recreate them. In the case you need to release an update.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you
    I thought so, but wasn't 100% sure.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, how can I send iOS push notifications? How can make my iOS app ask permission to receive notifications? Thanks

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no IOS Push notifications yet available for Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone create it for me? I pay by paypal. Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)