User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 i think this is a pretty major thing that needs done. I kinda feel monetization is pretty useless at the mo on IOS>

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please Yves, not leave us without a response, a time to do so!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've released 4 games on IOS and have nothing to show for it. I would just wait.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my trick to implement chartboost still works: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/87300-ChartBoost-Temporary-Solution!/page8
    you can use it to cache and show ads and more apps, just not rely on the conditions.
    just cache ad at start of frame and then show it at the appropriate time, i published lots of iOS apps with this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Soft and beam made a great effort by the community, the only problem is that your method is by Xcode, so I cannot control it by Fusion 2.5 and disable the Ads by events, my game has a purchase inApp to just turn off the Ads.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Koji......you can make this work for you situation.....I have a game with the same method.....free ADS with inapp to turnoff ADS....

I have a global value caled NOADS.....it starts 0.....but if the player buy the inapp no ads, it will turned to 1 and saved to a Array....

When you do:
    Start of frame>>cache
    you can do: Start of frame+global value NOADS=0>>cache

the same thing to show:
    condition to show>>show chartboost.
    you will do:
    condition to show+global value NOADS=0>>show chartboost.

Then when the NOADS it's equal 1, these conditions will not be read.

it will works using the Soft workaround.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

That good news Peobrasil, then the method of Soft if you have events scheduled this? I have raised my Disable iAds like your recording in an INI file. I will read the post to follow his steps carefully, you can use Chartboost Video? Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can use the 4 actions (cache and show ads+moreapps) of the android chartboost/v2 extension, just not the conditions. So it's perfectly possible to use events to show/disable ads, and you can show video ads, but not rewarded video.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The demand is clearly massive for this. An update from clickteam on the matter would be nice

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would update all of my current iOS apps and implement Chartboost for sure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast