User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

François, Yves, Anders, do not believe that we need this to monetize our games? That serves a good exporter if we can not make a profit with our creations.

I would add iAds Video to the playlist and Leadbolt, I think that this should be harder than many other things that are being developed, the model Free to Play today, charge combination of advertising and in-App purchase, these two things should be priority of Clickteam.

This ticket requirement is 3 months in the Bugbox:

http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/2102

Thanks for your response,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1
    Monetize apps its a priority n1 for developers.
    No money= keep dreaming....

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kojji, I said in the other post that we are currently looking at porting the Chartboost object to iOS, I'm not sure why this object is still in the title of your post? When it's done we'll check what we can do more.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves, I want to centralize this in a single post to ensure the importance which is due and not go writing in different post, this is an issue of great importance, and I thank you in the first instance that you've responded quickly. But I would also like to give possible release dates, for my is very important and I believe that for many here to be able to monetize these services.

Right now I have my game Umi Force Unlimited ready to launch it, but can not monetize properly in iOS, I can hand implement SDK 5 Chartboost I am going to be very limited and without control of the advertising in my game, in addition to a shopping in-App is to disable advertising, which is impossible if there is no object.

Is that I'm fastidious but these themes where I don't monetize my game bothers me, I can wait for other functions that the exporter has no, but can not select at my whim the way to win money with my game bothers me much. I think that this should always be priority of Clickteam.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koji_Kabuto +1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great news... I guess I hadn't seen the other post about Chartboost port being in progress. Thanks for this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All we are waiting for is spread forward, let's hope that Yves we have good news soon!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

This is very important for Dev users. :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook ads are now as well a good opportunity

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I would like to know who handles SDK update Leadbolt.

Thanks Clickteam

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast