User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't speak for Clickteam, but I know for sure they have said that they are working on it. Hang in there clickers, they will come through.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Tuna,

Yves commented that they were going to look at, but this is months old as well and if we have that extension of Android has more than one year, I think that it is difficult to wait, I can endure the launch of my game more time, by what I'm going to have to use iAds to Apple that we all know that it does not pay very well and for high Fusion 2.5 is not updated to the latest SDK of iAds.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand your pain... I'm anxious for the port of Chartboost too, but until then I'm ok with using the work around or trying iAds for a while. Hang in there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charboost SDK 5, Leadbolt, Admob and iAds Video for iOS (URGENT)

Here's dear friend and thank you for your words, I really am a little anxious about this, but I think my friends Clickteam should not overlook details such as ways to monetize.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the update we got in December, Fusion is once again a superior product. Finally we can make stable native builds for Android and iOS.

BUT to my knowledge Fusion is the only platform that does not support a major Ad network, and that is a make or break deal for me and most likely any other professional developer. If ClickTeam does not value the importance of this issue I fear the more serious developers will leave the platform in favour of platforms with professional tools.

For two years I haved waited for the iOS and Android export option to be stable, but more importantly I have waited for Chartboost.
    Unfortunately I have been waiting so long that I am facing financial ruin and I have now started to deconstruct my games to premium titles as I need to see money asap. Looking back I wish I had not put my faith in Clickteam and launched my games as premium titles two years back.

It is possible that ClickTeam will completely redeem themselves like they did with the last update.

But unfortunately for me, time is up. I can only blame myself.
    Fingers crossed, I will be able to make enough money with a premium title to continue my work on what is roughly 14 game titles currently on hold.

We can't all make horror games and get featured by PewDiePie, it's not a viable business plan.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True words my friend. I hope everything is going well for you and Clickteam finally stops ignoring all the posts according ChartBoost.

I'm also waiting for it...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand and agree with Tuna words and I'm waiting a long time for this..

But...for business...time is money....we cant just upload a game without earn money or just sit and wait another year for the extension

We just want a new feedback from Clickteam about the progress of the extension

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just uploaded the final piece we were missing in the iOS Owners Lounge for creating your own extension in the iOS Export Module.

What does this mean? You should now be able to create your own extensions for iOS and impliment any needed features in your application. Once you make the objects I would also encourage you to sell them in Clickstore.

Anders is working on an update to Chartboost for iOS, but there isn't a timeframe on it (Android is already updated)

If you are in a hurry here is the way you can do it yourself and even make some money from it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff,

With all due respect, I do games on as Fusion 2.5 programs not extensions for software, Chartboost takes too long unfinished iOS, and if I go to the publicity that comes with the native exporter, the Apple iAds, are outdated for more than 6 months with the latest SDK from Apple.

I think that this response will not be consistent with what is requested in the POST.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anders is working on an update to Chartboost for iOS, but there isn't a timeframe on it (Android is already updated)
    This says it all! Thanks Jeff and Anders!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast