User Tag List

Thread: Problem when I import my pre rendered picture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem when I import my pre rendered picture

Okay so this is my first thread on Clickteam and i have to say, I really like the software so far! But I have had a problem.. when i import my pre rendered image that I made in 3ds Max I assigned it to a backdrop (I have also tried an Active object) and it seems that where ever a shadow in the rendered image is it is displayed as a transparent part... I have tried ticking the transparent box and it gets rid of it in the display but when I test the game it still shows up..

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've come across this problem before, I'm not sure if it's the correct solution yet when I run into this problem I choose a really random colour for transparency that I know isn't in my picture. This way none of the transparency colour will effect pictures that don't need it. I'm not sure if there's a way to switch off the transparency? If there is I'd like to know how to turn it off too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh okay I'll try that thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can uncheck the option "Transparent" in the Display Options tab of those objects. You will see in the Frame Editor that the transparent areas will get black (by default). But if you run the application it will be transparent again. At the moment this option only works in Standard display mode, not Direct3D. There is already an entry in the Bug Tracker but no response so far.

The solution mentioned by aenever is the best so far: select a color as transparent you're not using in the picture.

Btw. pictures with alpha channel are not affected, of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I used an alpha channel and it's working now so thanks for all the help everyone!