User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tisnart Tiles (My new PC game)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to get it for sure

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game is now on the Click Store

Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    I have to say this game is really well put together and very fun to play. I was a beta tester and I didn't find any bugs while testing. It's mechanics are very well done and game play is fun. Very original game and the graphics are very good and professional. I've gotten to level 60 so far, but man I can't beat this level as of yet. I will though and there has to be some kind of secret to beating this level. Been trying for 2 days and I almost have it...LOL. I would suggest this game to anyone as it keeps you glued to the screen. I don't want to give anything away, but it has a lot going on and has great power-ups to use. You just have to play it to find out for yourself how cool this game really is..!! Thanks Tisnart for asking me to beta test it. I'm really enjoying it. Now off to go play it and beat level 60..!!
    Thank you KLiK-iT for being apart of the beta team and for the great comments. Your participation was indeed helpful and appreciated. (You can get past level 60....I believe in you...lol)

Sparkman- this could of been made for mobile but it was made with PC only in mind and would take some major re-work to make it "mobile friendly" , I am working on another Match 3 engine at the moment that will be used for all platforms (hopefully) it will be more like a bejeweled, Cookie Jam, etc type of engine.

Thanx
    Gerald

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3