User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Publish on STEAM : What changes you need to do to your game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to use Steam extension!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, J3sseM

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About STEAM PIPE:
    "Creating Depot Build Config Files"?
    where do you have to create it and in which extension... vdf?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crian do you have the access to Steam dev yet?
    There is a great documentation which tells how to build depots and build scripts. It's very easy, there is a video tutorial available in the Steam documentation.

You don't need any extensions. Steam pipe is basically what you use to upload your game to Steam, and to update your game/software.

Again, there is a good documentation over Steam!
    I remember when I first got access it felt a bit overwhelming, but in the end it was very easy to follow and understand, so fear not!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By popular demand Here's a video I put together from my experience in getting a game working on Steam - the process you set it up with and the solutions to the problems I ran into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uojYUgxUq3A

This covers the steps to get a game set up and downloadable for testing on Steam. I hope you find it a useful addition to the Steam documentation J3sseM mentioned above.

- Getting started
    - Users and permissions
    - Game info and installation settings
    - Configuring the game in ContentBuilder (Steampipe!)
    - Uploading with ContentBuilder
    - Setting the build live

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great tutorial, Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One of the best tutorial videos I've seen. Fantastic work, thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working with the achievements and I achieve a Crash
    No, seriously, I set the achievement like DavidN said ("negated" SteamWorks: Is achievement 'discoveries.XXX' unlocked"), I build the game and I tested it, but all the time I would get the achievement the game crash. Note that if I test the game without building the application, the game work correctly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please can somebody post a tutorial on how to use the Leaderboard?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidN View Post
    By popular demand Here's a video I put together from my experience in getting a game working on Steam - the process you set it up with and the solutions to the problems I ran into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uojYUgxUq3A

This covers the steps to get a game set up and downloadable for testing on Steam. I hope you find it a useful addition to the Steam documentation J3sseM mentioned above.

- Getting started
    - Users and permissions
    - Game info and installation settings
    - Configuring the game in ContentBuilder (Steampipe!)
    - Uploading with ContentBuilder
    - Setting the build live
    That video was invaluable! Just imagine how easy everything would be if we had a library of videos for all objects with this quality! Would be amazing if you also did one for achievements etc that you mentioned at the end of the video

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast