User Tag List

Thread: appearance of an active object in x seconds after the onset of another active object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

appearance of an active object in x seconds after the onset of another active object

how do I bring up an active object to a precise position after a few seconds by the appearance of another active object? or after the first active object reaches a position x?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but the timer has not alterable values, only specific values, I also had to remove 1 from the global value because I do not always appear the active object 2 in x seconds after adding 1 to the overall value, thanks for the help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I misunderstood you meant to use (for example) the timer also because the translator often translates badly and I wanted to use the timer object to display after 5 seconds another creature and you maybe you had not figured since there you have referred, however there are successful.For to start an active object from a point x every 5 minutes and make sure that you stop at another point x, after it stopped should shoot at random from four points clear and the monster would disappear after 1 minute?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (the avtive object is a monster )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italian,but it's good enough in English, I have to know how to stop an active object at a point x and after stops must shoot at random from four specific points of this active object (like a spaceship with four cannons).I post a new message and maybe someone will respond