Hi guys, I am working on getting a 2-year game project of mine through peer approval for release on XBOX 360, and I have run into a problem I don't know how to address. I know others have successfully published their Clickteam Fusion games on the 360, and I am hoping someone here can help me along.

The problem has to do with load times, and having the loading of levels lie in a thread (so it doesn't lock up the Guide). There is about a (15) second load the first time the player enters a level, after that loading is basically instant... So it appears the bottleneck is just this initial load. My game doesn't have a lot of heavy graphics or sound elements, but I do have a lot of global objects in there--I suspect this may be (at least partially the cause of the long initial load time). This I feel I may be able to handle by making the global objects local and carefully removing things that are not needed from each level, rather than just destroying them at Start of Frame. The threading problem really concerns me though. How would I go about setting it up so that the player can press the guide button and the game will respond even during loading? Thanks for your help guys.