User Tag List

Thread: 3d in cf 2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 3d in cf 2.5

Hi. This is my first thread and i have 2 questions to ask.
    1. Can i use screenshots from blender and make them in a GIF file and import it in 2.5 to make a 3d like 2d img because i seen a video on youtube (this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Fp5_-jkcw) but it used Maya and i cant afford it.
    2. Can i run cf 2.5 in a mac using windows steam running in wineskin (wineskin.urgesoftware.com) because i only have a mac and my brother and my dad can't let me use there.
    Thanks for advice.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the first one, the answer is yes. If you figure out how to, you could even export the image into a bunch of PNG files and import them as an animation in CF2.5, since PNG files look nicer than GIF files.

Second off, I don't know as I don't have a Mac to test it with, but you could always test to see if Steam runs CF2.5-made games (or just any Steam games) work in Wineskin, and then test the free version of CF2.5 to see if it works in Wineskin, to see if those work. If both of those tests work, then the Steam version of CF2.5 is likely to work in Wineskin. If not... Well, an official Mac version is coming fairly soon, so you may want to just wait for that. You could also just wait for it instead of doing those tests if you would rather do so.

I hope that helps!

Also, welcome to the forums!

P.S. Here's the link to the free version of CF2.5, in case you wanted to do those tests: http://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5-free-edition

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then the Steam version of CF2.5 is likely to work in Wineskin
    It did thanks! here's a screenshotScreen Shot 2014-12-25 at 4.47.15 PM.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome! Just remember that the official Mac version is fairly close to release (it's being beta-tested by the community as I type this message) and that it may be a separate purchase from the Windows version (someone from Clickteam could probably answer whether or not it is).

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does the mac version use the QT library for its user interface?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an additional FYI to 3D in general: There are OpenGL extensions for "true" 3D in Fusion but these are very difficult and not supported.

blurymind: If you're referring to the Mac editor, it's ran under Wine (due to the heavy dependency on Windows API, it would require a re-write. Fusion 3 seems very likely to be cross-platform). The exported runtime will be native to Mac, which you'd have to ask Clickteam if it's using the Qt Library. Fusion runs perfectly well under Wine and with the upcoming Mac Editor, it seems Clickteam will support the editor under Wine.