User Tag List

Thread: Pulling my hair out qith this one

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pulling my hair out qith this one

As of today, I am trying to upload an app to Apple, and I cannot get it to work.

This is what I get back

Dear developer,
    We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "xxxxxxxxxxxx". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Signature - Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate.
    Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level).
    If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

------
    I am using the same process I always did.. it's even showing the correct certificates...
    but still "Binary invalid" once it's uploaded..

any ideas?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought iTunes connect wasn't working until DEC 29? Could that be the reason?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess so, even though the said that Connect was not available, I was able to add new apps to it..
    I'll just wait till next week then and see what happens

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still the same problem idk what I am missing here

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure the certificates haven't expired? You need to renew them once every year. You can see in the Organizer if they are still valid or not.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured it out... had a $ in my game name.. guess apple doesn't kike that.