User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: In-App Purchases not working. Any help please!?!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Willy. I don't think this is anything I have done in the game itself. When running with my iPad connected to the Macbook running through Xcode, the console says it's requesting the info, then queuing the payment, and then the game crashes. I'm never promoted for a login?!? Xcode is highlighting the code in the screenshot above. So I don't think it's my game since I laid the code exactly as outlined above which is following the test file.

I'm going to remove the in-app purchases and split the game in two. I'll release a full version first, and then take that link and release a demo version with a link to the full version.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be because you're disabling/enabling groups that contain events that interact with the IAP object. I'd try putting all events dealing with the IAP object in it's own group and use "only once if this event loops" instead of relying on disabling groups.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I thought of that too and did just as you said and moved it all into one group. Same result... Try to restore in-app purchases and it prompted me for the login. Try to buy and the game crashed with no login prompt?!? Xcode seems to be highlighting some internal code as the issue. I've split the game in two and today uploaded the full version of the game to Apple. Once it's released, I'll create and release a demo version which points to the full version. In the meantime I'll get the PC version of the game ready.
    KnightTrek Productions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Paul,

Now I am in this part of the process of my game, I'm testing with tester external through TestFlight, which I think is excellent. The only thing that I can finish my game are purchases in-app and the implementation of Ads.

I have only two purchases in app in my game (for now) of the non-consumable type, one is "Remove Ads" and the other "Laser Beams", and configure them in iTunes Connect, they are ready to be reviewed by Apple, but it gives me this message:

By the way, do you solved your problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Koji_Kabuto.

Once you have your in-app purchases configured under the App profile in iTunes Connect, go back to your App's home page (as such) and scroll down and you'll see a section for in-app purchases. There is a small plus icon at the top there, on the left I think. Click that and select your configured in-app purchases to add them to your main App page. I think that's all there is too it.

And no, I never got my in-app purchases to work. For whatever reason, trying to restore a purchase caused a login box to appear. But trying to purchase my in-app purchase just crashed WeatherWarZ, the login screen never appeared, and Xcode seemed to be highlighting some internal code so I don't know what was causing it. I have split WeatherWarZ in two. The full version is with Apple now awaiting release. Once out, I'll release a demo version of the game with a button to the full version. But there is no direct in-app purchase in WeatherWarZ.
    KnightTrek Productions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this already and the message that let up follow out me. It is as if you would it raise the app definitely, so far I have worked with pre-releases and the tester┤s and it had no problem, until GameCenter work me well with my Sandbox account. As I will try shopping in-app if I have to upload the real app to Apple?

On the other hand, could no one help you of Clickteam? Yves, Anders? Is that they are busy with Fusion 3, but already, it would be good that they lodged the hand in iOS of Clickteam Fusion 2.5! >(

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
    Yes, I thought of that too and did just as you said and moved it all into one group. Same result... Try to restore in-app purchases and it prompted me for the login. Try to buy and the game crashed with no login prompt?!? Xcode seems to be highlighting some internal code as the issue. I've split the game in two and today uploaded the full version of the game to Apple. Once it's released, I'll create and release a demo version which points to the full version. In the meantime I'll get the PC version of the game ready.
    Paul are not alone in the world, this does not work in Fusion 2.5, when you do the "Request for information..." with the iOS Store, this breaks the game and leaves abruptly.

Please Yves (since Anders revises not iOS) we need an urgent solution to this problem, I am finishing my testing phase in Test Flight and only I am missing in-app purchases to publish my game. I can't do what did Paul take out two versions, I also believe that it is not fair that this this happening.

It is strong we have no advertising services to monetize (Chartboost, Admob, Leadbolt, iAds is not updated to the latest SDK) but who also can not generate shopping within our apps. Please, can give pause to Fusion 3 and fix these problems in Fusion 2.5?

I will generate a ticket in bugbox until asked it me.

http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/2654

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
    Hi Koji_Kabuto.

Once you have your in-app purchases configured under the App profile in iTunes Connect, go back to your App's home page (as such) and scroll down and you'll see a section for in-app purchases. There is a small plus icon at the top there, on the left I think. Click that and select your configured in-app purchases to add them to your main App page. I think that's all there is too it.

And no, I never got my in-app purchases to work. For whatever reason, trying to restore a purchase caused a login box to appear. But trying to purchase my in-app purchase just crashed WeatherWarZ, the login screen never appeared, and Xcode seemed to be highlighting some internal code so I don't know what was causing it. I have split WeatherWarZ in two. The full version is with Apple now awaiting release. Once out, I'll release a demo version of the game with a button to the full version. But there is no direct in-app purchase in WeatherWarZ.
    Paul fix it, works, comparing your code and mine the only difference with the Anders is that the makes the "Request for information..." in the START OF FRAME of the level, then makes processes buy equal or similar to us. Change the "Request" of my 2 buy in App at the beginning of the level and now works perfectly.

Clickteam is the same still a Bug already that if make the "Request for information" in any event the game makes scratch!

Paul must put it in your code:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much for first confirming I'm not the only person experiencing this, and second finding a potential solution. I did have that code running at the start of the frame and I still got the same problem but I will check ti again. Right now I'm waiting for Apple to review and release WeatherWarZ as it stands. Once it's out, I'll check what you did and see if that sorts it but since I was doing this initially, I don't think it's going to work. But thanks, really appreciate your help and continued input.
    KnightTrek Productions

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul,

Nothing we are to help us, try this, delete the app from your device, create a clean project Xcode of your app, generates a new IPA file and transfer to your device, go to see if it works. To my I spend that on the iPad all right at first, when you copy the IPA to iPhone gave me the same error, I did this procedure you describe and it works perfectly!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast