Composition and Sound Design // Highest quality for Indie Rates, lots of experience

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey everyone,

My last project was a game created with Clickteam Fusion called Please login to see this link., so I figured it might be a good idea to offer my services over here.

Why don't you have a listen to a small selection of previous soundtracks over at my Please login to see this link.?

As for my background; I work at a Please login to see this link., both on pay-roll and freelance.

Thanks to my main line of work as a film composer, I benefit from an extensive network of instrumental and vocal artists as well as ample recording capabilities for anything from voice-over work to live orchestral sections.

That said, I have a huge love for game music and would love to join in a project that's willing to take their sound to a new level without the need of an AAA budget.

If you're interested in my services, have any questions or just want to say Guten Tag, shoot me a mail:
    INFO <:ÄT:> MORITZPGKATZ.DE

Should you want to directly inquire a bid for your project, please include some information.
    The more, the better! Things like these are of particular interest:

• How many tracks and/or sound effects do you need?
    • How soon do you need them?
    • What style are you thinking of?
    • How and on which platform(s) are you planning to release your game?

Hope to talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Moritz

Edited 3 times, last by MPGK (January 4, 2015 at 12:08 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!