User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arvesia - Concept of 2D action RPG, Freeware? or future ? or...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay Rebel, your game looks like it's coming together quite nicely. I'm not sure you need a programmer. If there's something you think you can't figure out how to do, maybe you should consider cutting it out and leaving it for another game. Focus on what you're good at and make a game out of that. If you think it's really necessary, then you should probably save up some money to pay someone to help you out. But only if it's really necessary.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see no reason why you shouldn't make this commercial. It's of a higher standard than many commercial indie platformers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for motivation! I released final concepts today, please keep in mind music is only provisional. I contacted GamesterX23 as he offered help.
    If things go right, we may or not, depends on many things build completely new engine from a zero, anew. With more things in mind and properly planned stuff.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is looking very cool! any FB page to follow game progress? The character animations remind me of Little Samson, don't know if you were inspired by that. Keep up the good work!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was heavily inspired by Lickle, it was my childhood game. I had japanese version. There is no any site yet, not sure how this will develop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2