Sorry that I can not change title name : I am looking for Coder (long-term relationship).
Let me introduce myself and my idea briefly. I am offering NO money/cash so you can stop reading here if it is "main concern" what were you after.
- I am not native English speaker so my English might slap you and I ask for understanding that the following text won't be super !
- I d like to work with someone - who has MMF2/CTF x*years experience ! Why ?
- I am 29 this year. I am making games for 14 years+ , My first game was in C# but it was ...
- Since it was hard and I was young I found RPG Maker 2000/2003 which I used for umm 10years and made some custom-system build stuff, etc.
- I only did some graphic pixel edits, etc. + some minor own graphic back then.
- I created some large-scale RPGs in our language and it was well accepted in our small country, by native players ! But using a lot of rips, so = freeware.
- I bought CTF last year in April 2014, it is still new engine to me after RPG Maker. My quick idea was why not to do metroidvania - how I love these !
- thanks to my RPG maker experience (x/y coords, strings, variables, etc.) I got and idea how CTF works super quickly. But I don't understand many things. My Math grades at high were D... 4 if u don't have A, B, Z things.
- I started to learning pixealrt.
- thanks to my RPG maker experience (like x/y, switch,variables work like and it's possibilites) I got and idea how CTF works super quickly even I was super new to it.
- Due all this knowledge I build really quick content level of "Arvesia" game, 2d action RPG. I struggled a lot, a lot. My graphic was like (oh how do the ppl do it ?! I don't understand).
and as I tried to understand that the game changed over and over and over, so I didnt do a game I changed the same exact zone and assets all over again. I was pi**ed off that I am not creating a thing !
But I was repeating the same all over again.
Here, you may get an idea what type of game I am talking about - this is 9 months of my progress :
and here are some screenshots :