User Tag List

Thread: Why Is Path Movement resetting?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Is Path Movement resetting?

ok, I can't figure this one out.
    Why Can't I set the speed in the movement settings, and need to make an event for that.
    It seems I can set the speed when I click on the 1st node (at the top)
    but then when it goes back up, it goes back to speed 50.

I tried setting the 2nd node (where it ends) but then the value won't stick.
    What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7711sbg3uh...ement.mfa?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you wanting the speed to stay the same? If so just right click the 2nd node and in the speed block type in 1 then click OK. Otherwise you could always make an event or even a behavior that says "Always - Movement - Set Speed = 1

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it to work now. Somehow its not clearing the removed nodes. I had to change it to static and then back to path. Then it was working. Btw. I only set it for node 1. Node 2 will still not stick. But it seems to work now

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, that did the trick too

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I got it to work now. Somehow its not clearing the removed nodes. I had to change it to static and then back to path. Then it was working. Btw. I only set it for node 1. Node 2 will still not stick. But it seems to work now
    Thats cool that you got it working now dumb question, but did you notice this AFTER you upgraded from MMF2 to 2.5 (assuming you did?) The reason i ask is i have a handful of simple moving objects, either vertical or horizontal that is just much easier to use the path movement to make them work, and after i upgraded to 2.5, they did the same thing you are talking about with yours - they would reach the end of the path and either stick or just reset back to start. The only way i was able to make it work without going back in and starting over with the nodes and individual speeds was to open edit, then just right click on any node - it doesn't matter which one, then click OK. Works just fine after that. Lol strange bug, i don't even know what made me try that when i did, i think i was looking for some maybe hidden new option to show up by right clicking that may not have been in MMF2 lol, but that did the trick. So before you go back and redraw all your nodes i'd try right clicking one in the edit section of the object and see if it clears it up. Btw - i posted this in the bug reports so hopefully it gets addressed in a future update.