User Tag List

Thread: The Score Object Tutorial

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Score Object Tutorial

As a neebie to Clickteam 2.5 I've started by going through the tutorial. The one that allows you to create Chocobreak! I'm almost done with it but now I'm stuck with The score object and the Lives Object. I'm at step 11 "Completing The Game" how to create an event that will adjust and increase the score everytime a brick is destroyed. Here is a paragraph from the tutorial....

The score.

We want to add points to the score when the ball destroys a brick. As you can imagine, we have to add a new action on the line where the collision between the brick and the ball is handled. Locate this line, and move your mouse horizontally under the Player 1 object. Right click on the empty square located at the intersection. This opens the Player 1 object Actions menu. As you can see, this menu contains options to change both the number of lives, and the score. Select the "Add to score" option.

So I did that, but when I right-click on the little square that is at the intersection between "player" and the condition of "Collision between Goldenball and Brick" I don't see the option for "add to score" or "number of lives" etc. The only options available that I see are "Movement, Position, Direction, Animation, Visibility, Order, Shoot an object, Alterable Values, Alterable Strings, Flags, Scale/Angle, Debugger, Destroy". The other three options definitely don't show up in the list I just mentioned. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm still very new at this.

I'm sure the answer is probably staring me in the face but I just don't see it.
    Can anyone help please?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour voila pour toi exemple rapide bonne continuation
    a bientôt
    Attached files Attached files

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply CaptaineCaverne I've opened the file and am still trying to figure out how you did it
    A real neebie here.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    le score et attache au score du joueur

The score and the tie in the score of the player

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I GOT IT!!! It's the little joysick icon in the Events Editor that is the actual PLAYER. Brilliant.
    Thanks so much CapitaineCaverne, Mystery solved.