AUDIO Experienced Sound Designer/Composer/Voice Actor Looking for Work: ANY STYLE, AN

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi!

My name is Matthew Dear and I am a games music composer/sound designer currently looking to work with game developers.

I have been playing and composing music for 10 years covering a wide variety of styles and contexts.
    I have also been playing games for over 10 years, covering a wide variety of genres and formats.

I have Pro-quality orchestral and band virtual instruments from the East West Quantum Leap library,
    allowing me to create rich and diverse pieces to suit your brief.
    You can see examples of these and other styles in my music portfolio, where you also find examples of my sfx and voiceover work.
    Please login to see this link.

My past work includes a soundtrack for 'You Can't F*cking Lose', a Unity game on GameJolt:

as well as SFX and music for the upcoming mobile game 'Alf, Bet & Gam', made by Fisheye games

I am very much looking forward to working on some new game audio projects!

Please get in touch if you like what you hear,

Matthew Dear
    mattdear1234[at]gmail[dot]com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!