User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Online Tool: Visualize "Display" property effects on all devices

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! This is handy! Thank you so much!

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. I'm trying to get a game with a landscape resolution of 640 x 360, to display correctly on an iPhone 5. It seems to only fill half the screen, even when stretched, just with sections cut off. Other settings, the resolution doesn't change, but it displays more than the entire frame, including the parts that are hidden normally. I've tried just about every combo, and changing to various window sizes, and frame sizes.

Basically, if I have a frame and play area of 640 x 360 with no scrolling, does anyone know how can I make it display just that, no matter the device, full and stretched/filling the screen?

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scratch that. Got the latest upgrade patch to work. All is well!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice if we had the default on-screen controller and buttons on this simulation as well to evaluate their impact when they are used.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent work Anders !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm sorry, but how do you use this and what is it supposed to show? Can you insert your own image and see how it becomes distoted?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I thought the tool was giving me the values I wanted, but then I realized I need a way to force the scaling algorithm to stay 1:1, since I don't want rectangular pixels in my pixel art. I had thought I had calculated the aspect correctly by using 160x284 as my window size and 180x284 and my frame size. I want the vertical sides of the iphone5 screen to actually get cut off on ipad (which means the side art of the ipad are cut off on the iphone5). I thought the "Fit Inside and Adjust Window Size" option was going to stretch my window aspect ratio until the vertical resolution matched the ipad vertical, then just show the remianing extra part of my frame. But it seems the option now stretches the whole frame (not window) size until it fits the ipad vertical.

Can anyone suggest how I might accomplish this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your game landscape? I read somewhere on the forum there is a problem with landscape "fit inside" on iOS.. you could try portrait as a test to see if that works as you'd expect, not sure if a bug has been reported, I haven't tested any landscape games in ages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2