User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG Game Creation extensions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you BTheDestroyer I would really love it.

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A file with strings takes a lot of space. No not really but you get the idea. If you develop for say older android devices that doesn't have any great memory available... My point is: It takes way less memory to switch between a 0 and a 1 of a flag than it takes to load and look through a file with the string parser. If you know what flags do what, then that's good for you. This also obfuscates the game a bit further from tampering. A text file on disk can be edited. A flag in memory cannot unless you know exact what bit at what word at what adress at what segment at what memory to look at. Your choice.

Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm kinda good at coding in clickteam fusion and all, but what is really stopping me from ACTUALLY making games is graphics. Is anyone here able to help me with that, without leading me to some RPG Character Template Website? Because It's obvious that I would've gotten that from there, and I really need original sprites. So does anyone here have any character sprites or character layouts I could use for an Earthbound style RPG?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you come back to a 2 year old thread and necro? Shouldn't this thread be locked by now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3