User Tag List

Thread: The first person who helps me on this will receive $20

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first person who helps me on this will receive $20

Hi I'm almost done with my game project and i need some assistance. I'm trying to make objects go straight toward my character at random. my character is standing at the center of the frame and i want objects from every side and angle coming straight towards him (again at random) this will be a big help if someone out there can figure this out for me. also i like to have it so that you can change the speed of the objects (if an object is too fast you can go back and slow it down). Id like this method to not stop too. P.S. an mfa file is the best way for me to understand how this works. Thanks

Whoever helps me out first will receive the $20. if you give me an example that i'm not looking for you don't get the award, it is the first person who gives me an example of what i'm looking for gets the prize which means first comment first serve

in order for me to give you the money you must have a bank account or a paypal
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want your $20 because it's not too much of a complex question and frankly help on these forums should always be free I made this in about 2 minutes, let me know it's what you're after.

You can change the speed of the object pretty easily since it's using the bouncing ball movement. I'd also advise you find a different method of rotating the enemies towards the player, as the method I'm using is only 32 directions (which ends up a bit jumpy sometimes).
    Attached files Attached files

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my gosh thank you a thousand times. you really helped me. Thankyou!!!!!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more question, when the object hits the player im trying to make the movement and all the objects disappear. This might be the last thing that i need to do. Thankyou

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which movement? The object or player? If it's just the object, I already have them getting destroyed if they touch the player in my example.

If you want all the objects to stop spawning and be destroyed after one hits the player - In the event where the object collides with the player, set Flag 1 ON.

Make another event that is "Flag 1 of Player is ON" -> Destroy objects. You also need to add an additional condition to the spawning event (the every 1 second one), that is "Flag 1 of Player is OFF". This will prevent the objects spawning if one has already collided with the player.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankyou thank you!!!! So much. I really appreciate it

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno if you've tried this but...

1. Make each object (Ill call them enemies as they approach the player) an alterable value called speed. Then an alterable called alert. Then always set speed of enemy to the alt value.
    2. Start of frame > set "alt value speed" to 0 (making them still)
    3. On action (whatever triggers them to move) > Set Alert to 1
    4. If Alert = 1 > spread value of "altValueSpeed" = random (between ? and ?) and look in direction of player.
    5. When enemies collide with player fire event "end"
    6. On event "End" > Destroy all but what you need and skip frame or whatever.

You may not be looking for this but what the smeg. May help. An no not after your coinage, just sharing an idea.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one more problem that im having, the game is more like a type of survival game so when i click on one of the objects all of the objects that are on the screen disappear. i'd like to have it so that only one disappears.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one more problem that im having, the game is more like a type of survival game so when i click on one of the objects all of the objects that are on the screen disappear. i'd like to have it so that only one disappears.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind i figures it out, thanks