A new 4$ gameboy gamepack ready to use

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello devmates,

Hope you are doing great :)

Just updated the store with a new gamepack named "spelunking gamkit", very cheap one yet very detailed gamepack (costs 4$)

Find it under this URL :

Please login to see this link.

Feedbacks are welcome :D

Edited once, last by Fassous (January 16, 2015 at 3:41 PM).

• Your art looks pretty awesome. You should maybe think of posting it on the native Click Store. I particularly liked the brawler and the "Action game" sets. Though if you wanted to make a brawler I think you'd need more than just 1 character.

I think we need more usable 2D assets like this. Too often you see character sets and tile sets for sale that are missing integral animations like, say, jumping or attacking. In the 3D world you'll often have artists create a set of assets that can be bought individually or all go together. Example in the link bellow. Your GameBoy sets could all fit together pretty easily. Maybe you wouldn't use the bauble headed enemies in a Ninja Action game but the Spelunking backgrounds would probably work just fine. This is the kind of thing I look for in stock assets. Being able to fit together with other assets and having a comprehensive set of animations.

Please login to see this link.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!