User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SORRY! Infortunately PingPong has stopped

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SORRY! Infortunately PingPong has stopped

I built and launched my application on my Android device (lg L5) to prove certain events, but when I try to start it I get this written: SORRY! Infortunately PingPong Has stopped.before without keystore I had left the black screen and not going nothing.a What causes this problem?Attachment 15323

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't really understand your post but have you tried using this - http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84216-KeyStore-Generator-Tool ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is what I used to create the keystore, but later when I try to start the app on my device I get this message:SORRY! Infortunately PingPong ha stopped.I used buil & run with Clickteam fusion to install it on my phone and try it, but I get that error

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okkey I solved the problem by installing almost all packages in sdk menager

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    can you post a log about this, i tested here in a L50 and no problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4r7bz5c7ue...70841.jpg?dl=0

Also Moving this Thread to Android
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it in fact had already fixed by installing all the packages in sdk menager, even though I had already installed the version 4.03, it is seen that served the other,thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I uninstalled the game, reinstalled with some modifications to the events and to the controls, but it does not work, that mistake before, I also changed the keystore, but nothing and I did not change anythingAttachment 15327

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    you need to post a Log to see what is going on there
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started using the software a few days, what would this log? on your mobile phone does this new apk file?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okkey i resolved problem,is antivirus avg on my pc , was turned off at the time of construction and start-up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast