User Tag List

Thread: Android setup exporter key info.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Android setup exporter key info.

I need a little help in an info required in the Android options setup in fusion 2.5.
    i've read all the tutorial here on the forum (great instructions thank you!!! I'm starting from 0 and i need all the possible help to understand)
    I've done all the steps: downloading java jdk/sdk, creating a KeyStore using Keytool and so on, but i've got an error and i don't know where to find the correct infos required.
    Qhen i build on fusion 2.5 the android app, everithing seems to be ok but a final message tells me that there is an error, and the error is the missing info "key name" and "key password".
    I did'nt understand where i can find that key name (cause the key name i give to the .keystore file it's no ok...) or if i have to set up it, i did some tests but nothing changed, can you help me?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    release.png

if you're trying to build a final APK for release you need to enter your keys etc. in this property window.

If you're just trying to build to test on your phone, you don't need to worry about keys yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got it, thank you DaveC, but it asked when i tried to export. I finally find out where the "key name" was. solved!!!