User Tag List

Thread: SQL SERVER extension crashing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SQL SERVER extension crashing

I am having crash issues with the SQL server object. Does anyone know if BYO is still available to make fixes or have his contact info.

His SQLLITE object is great but I need to migrate my project to SQL. I have SQL Express on my server, but I need the object to be reliable.

If anyone can develop a SQL extension please PM me. My budget is $500-1000 for a developer to create this to work for MMF2 Developer and Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 Up this request as I have need of the SQL extension again With 2014 support if possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I still need this as well, and willing to still pay a developer for this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mike,

BYO did not make the SQL Server object, it was made by Andre Guerreiro who does not seem to be part of the community any more. Well at least under that name.

The object only works in MMF2 but you can use a workaround. What I am doing is using the Get object to pull data from a web page that hits SQL server. While not the most optimal way to get what I want it does work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought of this. You could write an app that runs in the background using MM2 and use that to do all your sql stuff but pass the information to your app you make in 2.5. That will also work and better than the first option I would think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Mike. As s work around I first was using php and MySQL as a test and that worked great, but I really wanted SQL to work. Funny you mention, your last work around. I actually did something cool with SQLlite, pretty much having queries sent in a queue in lacewing, and having SQLlite process all the queries and send back the data to the client. It worked so well with multiple users without any locking. I wanted to use SQLexpress to integrate with a database used by a third party company.