User Tag List

Thread: Physics Engine object missing

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physics Engine object missing

The physics engine object doesn't show up in the object list when I search for it. The other physics objects, like the treadmill and the particle object, do show up. When I click the manager, it shows up as not installed when I search for it, and has no option to install it. I tried updating to the latest version, and it is still not installed. I have no idea what could have caused this, and I haven't seen any problem like this on the internet.

I don't want to reinstall the program because I have already installed it on several computers and I'm worried that my serial number may be used too many times.

Is there any other solution to this problem? Perhaps a file that I could get off of another installation of the program on a different computer?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say Just re-install the original setup file you had. If you get a warning that it's been used too many times (you shouldn't really need to use this on more than 2 computers) Contact one of the Clickteam mods. Also register the serial on the Community Profile option at the top ^^^ once the maintenance on the service has been completed.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I uninstall it, then reinstall it, will that avoid the issue of using the serial too many times, or will that still count as an additional use?

I have it installed on a couple old computers that I no longer use much, and I could also uninstall it from them after this is done. That would also solve the problem, if that would work.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry about it. It is a easy fix by Clickteam. Just contact them.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm