User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HTML5 Exporter Features - Requests

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest asset for any modern application environment is easy database access. For me that's mainly mySQL to allow me to develop server client applications. Without it, I feel like Fusion has gone from a valid multimedia environment back to a game builder.
    I have 2 projects heading into Alpha Anywhere and PHPRunner that I would much rather do in Fusion, and another sitting completely on hold because it needs Fusion's game elements with database access.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JohnArtbox, this will always require server code, html5 is client-side and has no direct access to a mySQL db on the server. If you dont already, i would recommend (if you plan to use HTML5 applications) is to learn a bit of a PHP, personally (being a web developer) love the language and takes only few lines of code give you the access to a DB.

I guess for users who really dont want to learn, a php class and small framework and example file could be written that users can use but I think there will always be a need for anyone using HTML5 to know a little JS and PHP. I would feel very restricted if i didnt on what can be achived ith html5 if i didnt.

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd settle for a Dynamic Array

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cf is great for creating interactive documents. One thing I'd like to do is create a cross platform interactive music album cover, that could be viewed via a browser. I'm guessing the whole app would be downloadable. There seems to be no ability to load and play an external MP3. what I would like to see is any of the following:

• play a music file, either embedded or local external, and read the playback positions and state
    • stream music form the internet.

I've only just started getting my head round ther HTML5 plugin, so pleas excuse me if any of these features already exist. I'malso unsure of what the capabilites are when it comes to HTML5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Tompa, see above for Shaders.

Bringing the Lacewing relay client, although this seems perfect for us to do, is not feasible at all at the moment. Although we are looking into Socket extensions for cross server/client communication.

AES and Blowfish encryption *could* be brought in via an extension. Two reasons we shy away from this is, 1) It is quite a substantial amount of work and 2) The licenses for AES/BlowFish are very complicated. I will bear it in mind though.
    I'm about to purchase the HTML5 export module and I'd love to see encryption support. I realize that creating encryption support can be tedious, therefore, I've done a little research that I hope can help some.

1. AES - There's an open source (GPL) Javascript implementation for AES encryption which can encrypt in 128, 192, and 256 bit encryption. It's called JSAES (http://point-at-infinity.org/jsaes/). Another option might be slowAES (https://code.google.com/p/slowaes/). I've also found the Stanford Javascript Crypto Library (http://bitwiseshiftleft.github.io/sjcl/).

2. Blowfish - Here's one Blowfish encryption library (http://dren.ch/js_blowfish/).

I've also found an open source JS library for PGP implementation: http://openpgpjs.org/

Personally, I'd love to see a social network implementation, especially for Facebook. Being able to post/share to a wall is a great way to advertise when an app has been used.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really would need that feature about being able to resize the FGL banner I asked for over 6 months back. It seems like a simple thing to implement? My game has been sitting in the FGL que since then and today I got a message from FGL that if I submit the final version before 22 may i can still get the $200 reward so if it would be possible to do this before then it would be super great.

"We're in the process of cleaning house and would like to finish pushing through any games that are still interested in taking advantage of the $200 advance so that we don't have a bunch of games sitting in limbo.

If you are still interested in taking advantage of the $200 promotion, please submit your final game to QA by May 22nd, 2015. Otherwise we assume that you've relinquished your right to the $200 HTML5 promotion for this game and will remove the eligible tag.
    ""

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I html5 development dead? I asked for this small change back in october (over 7 months ago) and was told then it was on the todo list but it seems nothing has happened since then.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not dead, but I think FGL has more or less dropped HTML5: https://www.fgl.com/blog/category/html5/

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah I didn't read correctly your message. I'm a bit confused about FGL and Html5 now...

PS: I was not reading this feature request list, so I didn't see your message, maybe you should have posted it in the bug box to revive your bug report.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey freinds
    I need help if i build my game to html than the index dont work they say The application can not be run.
    So please help me someone using free edition 2.5 .

Advanced thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast