Thread: HTML5 Exporter Features - Requests

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thumbs up HTML5 Exporter Features - Requests

Hello Everyone,

So, the HTML5 exporter has been out for a while now. If you caught my article in Fused! last year, you would see that I'm quite a HTML5 enthusiast. Running off of this, I want to reach out to the community and see what we can do here to improve or add to the HTML5 exporter.

I'm not really talking in terms of Game development (although that is still applicable) but swaying more towards the HTML5 application development side of things.

Here at Clickteam, everyone is concentrating so much on all the exporters, I want to try and be the best middle man possible between you and the programmers here at Clickteam.

So, when it comes to HTML5 development and the future of the exporter, I'm all ears. I understand there is the feature request section over at the bugbox, but if you have anything particular in mind regarding the future of the exporter and what you would like to see, I'd like to hear it.

Onwards and upwards!

Danny

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    + leaderboard
    + Ads

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If possible, shaders would be good.

Thanks,
    Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To use the WiiU framework to use it on this platform.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Danny,

It would be great if there would be more audio manipulation features such as:
    - the ability for a user to record audio from a mic into an app at runtime
    - objects that allow frequency recognition of steady pitches input from a mic (like a chromatic tuner)
    - MIDI input functions

Thanks for asking

Tom

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really need to be able to adjust the size of the FGL banner for the HTML5 fgl object. I can't get into their htlm5 shop because the banner cant be adjust to proper size. I did a thread about this about 4 months ago but there seems to be no progress on this: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/89125-Shrink-the-FGL-Sponsor-Banner

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    + Shaders
    + Lacewing relay client
    + AES or Blowfish

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krolik View Post
    Hi Danny.
    For HTML5 exporter I would like to see extensions for:
    - leaderboard
    - FB, Twitter
    - Ads (I know Leadbolt support HTML% platform)
    - shader support
    Leaderboards + Social Features will be looked at very, very soon. We are currently working on Leaderboard/Ad System - Something similar to Mochi that was available for Flash.

LeadBolt has now merged with Google so I'll have to investigate what they intend on doing with their HTML platforms.

Shader Support is always touch and go because of the complexity of the shaders. However, we have already looked into this and are working to implement some sort of shader system.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTCMusic View Post
    Hi Danny,

It would be great if there would be more audio manipulation features such as:
    - the ability for a user to record audio from a mic into an app at runtime
    - objects that allow frequency recognition of steady pitches input from a mic (like a chromatic tuner)
    - MIDI input functions

Thanks for asking

Tom
    Hi Tom,

The ability to do stuff like Record from a Microphone at runtime shouldn't be too difficult to implement into an extension. It's all about how well the runtime will perform through that client layer. I shall make a note and see how feasible this should be. Same goes for the frequency recognition. Already-existing engines can be developed into an extension. We will look at things like this but ideally, we want to create features/extensions that will be of use to the masses as opposed to something so specific. This does not mean however that it cannot be developed into an extension using the available SDKs. Like-wise for Midi features.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I would really need to be able to adjust the size of the FGL banner for the HTML5 fgl object. I can't get into their htlm5 shop because the banner cant be adjust to proper size. I did a thread about this about 4 months ago but there seems to be no progress on this: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/89125-Shrink-the-FGL-Sponsor-Banner
    I can't see any reason why we cannot fix this Outcast. Did you create a bug report? It will need to go into their so the developers can see it and make the applicable changes required.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast