20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tompa
    + Shaders
    + Lacewing relay client
    + AES or Blowfish
    Tompa, see above for Shaders.

Bringing the Lacewing relay client, although this seems perfect for us to do, is not feasible at all at the moment. Although we are looking into Socket extensions for cross server/client communication.

AES and Blowfish encryption *could* be brought in via an extension. Two reasons we shy away from this is, 1) It is quite a substantial amount of work and 2) The licenses for AES/BlowFish are very complicated. I will bear it in mind though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    To use the WiiU framework to use it on this platform.
    Hi Danny, and this? Is there a possibility?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Koji,

I'm not entirely sure on that front. I shall have to speak to Ben and the rest of the developers to see what they think.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be excellent Danny, so we could take our indie games to WiiU!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny: I got the answer from Francois back in october: "OK, it is now in my todo list when I work on fgl (soon). " so I never made a bugbox entry. But I have made one now.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Outcast: No worries. I'm sure Ben can take a look at this after 284 release...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Danny, I use the HTML5 just for application development and for me it would be the simple things that the CANVAS already has yet we have no control over such as access to the drawing functions, just simple lines ETC.

One thing I am finding frustrating now is having no File Selector for uploading files (not the actually upload as this can be done via JS) but just being able to trigger the open file selector and get a callback from that.

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Danny. While I see very little point making any sort of Linux exporter for Fusion 2.5, I'd be very intrigued if there is support for HTML5 Wrappers targeting the Linux desktop (or all 3 major OS' for that matter)

Logan requested something like this a year ago, but it'll sure be nice to make HTML5-based desktop apps too.

Also, while this might have been touched upon before, it'll be great feature to see a WebSockets hosting extension for the EXE runtime, much like the ease of Lacewing Server & Client.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2HTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DracisLooby, or as far as I know the new HTML5 guy, made a thread about a year ago regarding transparent background. Apparently he even succeed with this by editing some of the stuff in the exported HTML5 project. It would be great if he managed to add a checkbox about this inside Fusion 2.5!

Also it would be cool if we could run multiple HTML5 applications on the same page.

Ohh, and maybe a MySQL object? I havent really gotten to this database part yet in anything, so maybe there already are easy workarounds..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canvas would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Hi Danny, I use the HTML5 just for application development and for me it would be the simple things that the CANVAS already has yet we have no control over such as access to the drawing functions, just simple lines ETC.

[...]

Andy
    This! And also for blitting (what I thought "paste into background" was) to paste part of an image that won't take up memory

I've hoped for this both as a cross-platform extension (Text Blitter and Surface is only HWA) and a more powerful/useful tool (Text Blitter can't scale/rotate or use shasers on individual "tiles")

This would make html5 so much more useful !

Love Floedekage

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast