User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tisnart Tiles Released! (PC only)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tisnart Tiles Released! (PC only)

My game has been released today (February 9/2015) on GameHouse. (very excited about this)
    If you wanted to try the game this may be a good place to do just that because I believe you get a 60 min free trial before you have to purchase it on GameHouse.

It is also available on the ClickStore

Will be released on more Game portals.......coming soon!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GameHouse? How did you get your game published there? I've played their games before, such as Collapse!. That's awesome that you managed to get your game on there!

The game looks cool, BTW.

P.S. How hard would you say it was to get the game published on GameHouse?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx HGF,
    It wasn't hard at all, I guess I just submitted it at the right time and the right person liked it
    Although, getting everything prepared for approval and the release was interesting, but it turned out to be a smooth process.
    They are very nice and very helpful at Gamehouse.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's good to know. Thanks for responding!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Done Tisnart!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Koji

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Game has just been released with Iwin and their distribution channels (Pogo, Yahoo!, MSN, etc)

A great BIG thank you to Yves for helping me solve an issue to make this happen

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to see if I can get my game on Steam, added it to Greenlight here: Vote for Tisnart Tiles

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voted for your game, looks cool

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    voted it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast