User Tag List

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: ChartBoost - [Official Clickteam Solution] -

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it really true you can not generate profits with iAds? I really thought they did okay.

Using chartboost made a little profit, still not enough to actually claim yet and it's been a year for me. I kind of feel chartboost has become broken in my game anyway as it hasn't generated money for months now.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made more with Iad than chartboost so far.

Chartboost, my $$$ seems to be stuck on the same amount for weeks, while people are downloading and playing it..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone intended to imply that iAd made no money. iAd's eCPM for banner ads has been running between .60 and .90 for me on MechaBall. Chartboost hasn't made anything for me yet. I attribute this to the fact that i'm limiting the Chartboost interstitial ads to two per game (to prevent the crash that happens in my game if I try to show more than 2). so to agree with Perry, iAds is paying me more. I'm also uncertain how to configure the publishing campaign in Chartboost to maximize the eCPM. if anyone can advise on that, please start a new thread, as this one is really just for chartboost testing/release discussions.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree... would be a good topic on how people are making $$$ out of Chartboost.. I made more with Iad and Admob in 7 months then with chartboost in a year

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChartBoost - [Official Clickteam Solution] -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    I don't think anyone intended to imply that iAd made no money. iAd's eCPM for banner ads has been running between .60 and .90 for me on MechaBall. Chartboost hasn't made anything for me yet. I attribute this to the fact that i'm limiting the Chartboost interstitial ads to two per game (to prevent the crash that happens in my game if I try to show more than 2). so to agree with Perry, iAds is paying me more. I'm also uncertain how to configure the publishing campaign in Chartboost to maximize the eCPM. if anyone can advise on that, please start a new thread, as this one is really just for chartboost testing/release discussions.
    Hi Kevin,

Definitely if you Chartboost not being paid well'll try my game just with iAds, plus I make sure not to have error reporting in my game.

Now would be possible Clickteam update the latest iAds SDK? eg no video campaigns for the iPad which currently can not use.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    funny that this topic was raised because my chartboost eCPM just jumped up to $3.65 today. Not the best but much better than before!

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lucky you.. I'm still stuck at the same amount
    $10 in 4 months... Admob I made $30 in 4 months .. Iad I made $55-$60 in 4 months

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its pennies still.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, guys, allow me to chime in. I know you are serious and interested in monetizing through ads, I recently got interested in this as well. Could we make a group or a new topic to discuss everything related to ads? For example I would like to see the possibility of making new ads extensions like Vungle, Applovin, Admob for iOS, etc. I'm willing to pay a bit to get someone to make this extensions, so maybe we all could donate some $ and have someone make it?

Also discuss about the best options for monetizing, I have downloaded some of your games that claim to be using iAds and I saw nothing at all displayed (could be due to my territory or a bug? who knows) Let's discuss all this and take it to another level.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to see any money from Chartboost that isn't just "pennies" your game will need thousands of downloads. My old game has 30,000+ downloads and has only earned $200 from Charboost, even with manual changes that increased the eCPM.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast