User Tag List

Thread: Pinch to zoom - Scrolling trouble

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinch to zoom - Scrolling trouble

Hi,

I'm trying to adjust an excellent example originally created by Anders to a frame in my game.

The original example begins having the frame at scale 1.0 and scales up to a maximum of 5.0 - The player can then scroll around the frame using their finger if the frame is scaled in larger than 1.0

I am trying to adjust the example so the frame begins at scale 0.5 and can only scale up to a maximum of 1.0 - Again with the player being able to scroll only if the frame is scaled at larger than 0.5

This is mainly because I want to keep the image I'm displaying at a higher resolution when the player zooms in. Starting it at half it's size and zooming in to the original size is the best way to achieve this.

I tried changing some of the values like the minimum scroll x and y and changing the scale min and max. The scaling part works but it jumps to the top left of the screen and the scrolling doesn't work at all.

I have attached an example of the problem. You can only see the problem occurring on an iOS device - Windows screen zoom doesn't work and is adding to my frustration as I have to recompile and copy everything and run through xCode each time I want to test something.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.rhysd.com/ScrollingTrouble.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone? It's probably just some maths that I need to figure out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone keen to give it a look? I have the zooming in and out working, just need to limit the scrolling to the edges of the orange active depending on the zoom scale.