My MMF2 seems to be corrupted or my computer is causing its corruption. I noticed it cannot play certain wavs anymore. When I import or check the info of those wavs, I noticed the "Sound info" box is completely empty. When I extract those files onto the desktop, they do not even contain the .wav extension anymore like the other ones that work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled MMF2, but still have this problem.

They run perfectly fine on Fusion 2.5 and on media players. I also do not have this issue on another computer running MMF2.

I have to use Fusion 2.5 to extract it and then get Audacity to make a new .wav to reimport into MMF2. But I'm still curious of what happened.