HTML5 - SWF Games - Promotional Opportunity

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I am looking for some HTML5 or SWF games that can be used on a very well visited website.
    The website gets a huge number of visitors so your game would be seen by a large number of visitors.
    The site is non-profit so they are not directly making money off your games.

What the site is looking for is:
    A somewhat polished finished game
    If the game happened to be created by a "student" that is even better but not required.
    If the game happened to have an "educational" content that is a bonus but they are looking for all types of games.

There isn't a financial reward for this but I would be very thankful for your submissions.
    I will certainly find a thank you gift for any games the place wants to place on their site.

If you can send me a link to your game I will check it out and forward it to them.
    Email -- Jeff@clickteam.com

Once they pick out 3 to 5 games we will take the next step in the process.

Thanks
    Jeff

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!