User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tap Heroes finally released!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Tap Heroes finally released!

I just released my latest game Tap Heroes for mobile.
    I hope you will check it out! If you like it please consider rating since it helps so much

iOS (Free): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-...909274845?mt=8
    iOS (Premium): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-...960239068?mt=8

(Also on Android)
    Android (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tp.tapheroes_f
    Android (Premium): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tp.tapheroes_p

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Outcast

Looks great. I am currently pushing my Brain Builder game too. I see you are having much more luck than I am, I constantly bumping into you game on the web. So hopefully you will do great. Fingers crossed for you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I hope you do well also!
    There is one problem I have seen when testing the game (the free version) with chartboost though, it would be great if anyone could also test this (iOS). For some reason the ads I get, even the more games are set to portrait, so the ads are covering the screen in the wrong way and you can't close them. I have not got any negative reports about this so I don't know if this is just me for some strange reason :S The game and the settings for the ads are set to landscape so i have no idea.

Would really appriciate it if anyone else could test, (you get the ads to show by going to the options menu) More games is shown by clicking on my logo in options.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not seeing any ads and the more games buttons doesn't react. Nothing happens :/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry I forgot to say that because I use the SoftWarewolf workaround there is a bug where the ads only activate when you go back to the app. So you can either press the home button to go out of the app, and then re-enter it or press on any inapp and then cancel and it should be working.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool game!
    Just a heads up, the charboost interstitial is showing up in portrait on my iPad2.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willy: Thanks! Yes then it is not only me.. :/ I don't know why I have not got a bad review mentioning it so far though. Have no idea how to fix it, any ideas?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SoftwareWolf did two workarounds. I got the same issue myself with the first workaround, but I haven't tested with the second.

You are using his latest solution?
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/87300-ChartBoost-Temporary-Solution!?p=649308&viewfull=1#post649308

Also make sure the interstitial is set to show in landscape in the chartboost dashboard.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is set to landscape. I did not get his second method to work :/ Have anyone got it to work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I got the second method to work. My app is in portrait, I haven't tested on landscape yet.
    Are you getting any errors or something with the second method?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast