User Tag List

Thread: Crash related to Admob Interstitial

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crash related to Admob Interstitial

So I have a game nearly finished now.. I've noticed in testing one problem. I can play my game, and minimize the game, then return to it, everything works fine no matter how much I do that. Until after I've viewed an admob interstitial ad, if I minimize the game and then go back to it, I have only a black screen to look at, the game freezes on that black screen. So I'm pretty sure it's a problem relating to admob in some way, right? heres a link to the full log..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7kdiyz0nc...crash.txt?dl=0

I'm not sure why I get so much of this looping either:
    02-22 21:38:05.431: V/MediaPlayer(14573): isPlaying: 1
    02-22 21:38:05.431: V/MediaPlayer-JNI(14573): isPlaying: 1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i noticed something similar, not sure what caused it, but i haven't got it since i got all the values on the object correctly. I believe "admob id" should be the id of a banner ad (ca-app-pub-##), and "interstitial id" should be the id of a interstitial ad (also ca-app-pub-##). Please correct me if i am wrong.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    yes that is correct you need to use the ID from the corresponding campaign banner or interstitials.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I just have the one interstitial (no banners) and I've used the ID correctly, I'll try to isolate the problem in the next few days. It's similar to the last crash/freeze I was having on returning to the game that was fixed in beta M "- Runtime: some devices have a crash when going to background, fixed." I believe the crash only happens now after viewing the advertisement.