User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problems with OnePlus One devices

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know anything more about this? I think I have to block these devices now since almost all 1 stars are from people who get freezes with this.

Btw, is it possible to see somehow how many downloads you have with a certain device? Just want to know rougly how many users I will lose by blocking this device for now.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    outcast are you using 284.1, will you like to test a new runtime on theses devices
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using 283.5. I am a little unsure what this means so I have stayed away:

"- The new exporters are not compatible with the build 283. If you use the iOS exporter, after installing this build (or reinstalling the build 283) you must rebuild entirely your iOS projects previously built with the build 283, and not only the iOS CCI file, as the old iOS source files can't load the new CCI files created with the build 284. If you use external sub-applications, you have to rebuild the CCN files. If you develop extensions for Html5, Android, iOS, XNA you have to update the source code of the CF runtime in your projects if you use this version"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast, that warning simply means if you downgrade build 284 to 283.5, you would need to re-install your exporters too, as they are "not compatible". If in doubt, you can always backup your entire installation directory and MFA files.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah ok! But I don't have a One Plus One to test on, anyone does?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lh37 View Post
    that warning simply means if you downgrade build 284 to 283.5, you would need to re-install your exporters too, as they are "not compatible"
    If you downgrade to 283.5 the exporters are automatically downgraded too, so you have nothing else to do.

Actually it just means that if you install the build 284 of an exporter with the build 283.5 of CF 2.5, this exporter won't work as the data of the applications you build with the build 283 are not compatible with the code of the build 284 of the exporter. Note: with the build 284 of CF 2.5 you can in theory still install the build 283.5 of the exporters (if for some reason you want to do that), that should work, as the build 284 detects the version and adapts its output accordingly.

It also means that if you downgrade to 283.5 you must rebuild your entire iOS projects (and not only the iOS application - CCI file).

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast, I found small bug in your game if network is off and user click option to buy something then the game stops working. You should add some action to check if network is connected otherwise ask user to turn it on before shopping.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ColdFire, was this on Android?

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, problem appears on android but you should check it for IOS too.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw this bug now thank you. Why is this happening? It freezes for just bringing up the inapp menu (The blue + button) Was it the same for you or only when you actually clicked stuff in the shop?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast