This is an example of a complete game, allowing beginner users to understand the creation of a game in its entirety. More experienced users may also find some tips. The code is organized in a clear manner and is strongly commented.
The code and assets contained in this example can be used in your projects, commercial or not.
- Calculation and basic use of Delta-time
- Game Flow: Init, Intro, Play, Pause, Outro
- Pause / unpause by using groups
- Management of: interface elements, score, combo, best score, statistics, game tips
- Random generation of objects
- Advanced selection of objects
- Interpolation of values
- Simple particles effects
- Pairing of Active + Counter objects