User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ANATHEMA - Official Announcement + Trailer (1080p)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful, congrats!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SirRandom - I hear ya. I am constantly looking at stuff a week, a month or more later and tweaking it as I see things. The graphics are all prerendered 3d sprites, though digitizing would be awesome too! Can you be a bit more specific on the parts that you think need some tweaking? I am always open to feedback.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah! Well, everything that's more than 10 meters further into the distance should have some sort of blending haze in my eyes.

For example in the latest alpha build gameplay footage the mountains way back are done nicely and beautifully, but my eyes struggle with the fence posts and the mausoleum(?) in the background. Because they are both as sharp and with the same depth of field, they seem like they are equally close to the camera.

In the section which starts at 2:44, the mountains in the distance should be a bit more out of focus, have an atmospheric haze or both. The prerendered art is nice and sharp, but it's so close to "photoreal" style that our eyes view it differently, than say, the 8bit or 16bit Castlevania games.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean. A haze would be a nice touch. Thanks for the feedback!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good! For some reason it's reminding me of the old Shinobi game on the SEGA Saturn. Hope it's not as hard, that game was the impossible game of my childhood haha. Keep up the excellent work so far!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

I had never played that Shinobi so I looked it up on youtube. Maybe the graphics are why? Looks cool.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beatiful work with the graphics and the game play looks very nice too. There is a game on the nintendo DS called soul of darkness, its a pretty nice castlevania clone, check it out if you can. keep up the good work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing work my friend! Can I just make some positive point? I think you need to work on character walk cycle, it's a little robotical, you can make it more fluid. Just my opinion, ok? But the rest its fantastic!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Paobrasil. The game looks absolutely great but it looks like she moves a little awkward. Beyond that, I can't wait to play!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback and kind words!

I agree, some animations are very much placeholder. I will be revamping the walk and stairs animations.

Sometimes I wish I had a PC Kinect to motion capture the animations instead of hand animating.

I have never heard of Soul of Darkness, but will definitely check it out!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast