User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ANATHEMA - Official Announcement + Trailer (1080p)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    Thanks!

I had never played that Shinobi so I looked it up on youtube. Maybe the graphics are why? Looks cool.
    Ah yes that's it, for some reason my mind went blank!

Do we have an ETA on the demo yet?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably sometime after/during the steam greenlight campaign.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!

Anathema is now up for voting on Steam Greenlight! If you dig it, please head over to http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=441396045 and show it some love!

Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!

Anathema is now up for voting on Steam Greenlight! If you dig it, please head over to http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=441396045 and show it some love!

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done, nice graphics by the way. I have a question, how did you do such nice graphics? I feel hopeless finding or doing some graphics I need for my many ideas I have for games.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always had the exact same issue my friend. I used Daz Studio to pre render the graphics. I had zero working knowledge of 3d graphics and it was a bit weird at first, but I quickly got the hang of it. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for the vote! Much appreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the way she walks up the 2 flights of stairs at 0:38 is hilarious! like its choreographed amazing super charge up effect (i'm curious as to how u did that lol)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some animations are placeholder. We are working on those to get them nice and smooth, but for now it I agree, it is laughable.

Thanks everyone for the votes and feedback, and thanks Clickteam for the plug on social media!

Please keep the votes and feedback coming!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are presently 21% of the way to the top 100 on Steam Greenlight in the first day! We are also at #128 out of 26k games on IndieDB.

Thanks for all your votes, and if you havent voted yet please head over to our Greenlight page and show some love!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=441396045

While youre at it, weve got some neat concept arts up at IndieDB too!

http://www.indiedb.com/games/anathema

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo!

I actually just created my account just so that I can greenlight it! I hope it does well fellow clicker!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast