User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bouncing Nightmare has been released for IOS. With Game center and Leaderboards.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bouncing Nightmare has been released for IOS. With Game center and Leaderboards.

Can you make it through 75 crazy levels..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boun...1605?ls=1&mt=8

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No Perry, i can't make it through all 75. Pulling my hair out on level 15 when i keep slightly overdoing it & going into to side of the screen. It's a nightmare indeed lol. U should add some sound effects wen u collect a ball. nice work ^__^

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I will look at that level just in case.... but I am sure it's fine, since I played all of them .
    And yes...
    There will be a new release under a different name, with brand new graphics and sound etc.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There's nothing wrong with the level, i'm just no good lol. But speaking of levels, i would make level 5 be level 7 coz its quite a jump in difficulty curve from 4 to 5, then it gets a lot easier again on level 6, sometimes these things are tricky to balance coz you've played them all loads of times & you get to close to them & the early levels r all probably easy to you. I had this problem when trying to balance the courses on my Blade Dash game, it's hard to get that smooth Nintendo learning curve. And awesome! looking forward to it, make sure you post it up wen you finish it ^__^ ...now i'm off to conquer that flaming level 15!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok. Level 15 is DEFINITELY to hard for where it is, as soon as i passed it i got right up to number 17 of the 2nd set of orange stages very quickly. number 15 of the 1st set blue stages should definitely be number 20, the final of the first set, coz it's much harder than all the others, it's like a BOSS! lol. And 17 of the 2nd set is well hard, verticals are easy in the game, horizontals are not! lol. Wen you see a straight horizontal line of stars in this game, you almost faint i'm retiring for today... with my "completed 20 levels" trophy lol

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO
    I'm glad your having fun with it

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    on the 2nd set orange stages, number 17 should be the final one. also i think there is a dead spot where if u press the screen just a bit after your balls curve has started to go back down, then ur press doesn't register, this especially makes the 3rd green set level 14 (booby level) very hard getting the top stars. & YAY! number 1 on the leaderboard

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On 4th set red, stage 12, the enemy paddles can't hit you....to my delight

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 75 BEAT!!! although my 75 completed achievement still hasnt come up & is still displaying as a question mark, but who cares.... IT'S DONE!
    Cheers for the laughs ^__^

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats!!!!
    and I'll check into the last achievement.
    did it show up in Game center as completed?

and man... you went quick from 20 - 75 levels

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast