User Tag List

Thread: applicationDidBecomeActive only activates after going back to app

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question applicationDidBecomeActive only activates after going back to app

I am trying to get my app to not go idle (since it is an idle game) I have seen other app that prevents the screen from shutting down. There is a code line that you can put in Xcode that is supposed to fix this: [[UIApplication sharedApplication] setIdleTimerDisabled:YES];

I put this bellow applicationDidBecomeActive https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ic/SetIdle.png

However this only activates if you leave the app and then go back to it. I also noticed this when trying to insert the old chartboost fix by SoftWarewolf that went into applicationDidBecomeActive. You had to start the app, then leave it and then go back to it for the events to activate.

Do anyone know why or another way to do this so the events actually trigger on start without having to leave and come back to the app?

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's need to develop new extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any plans for this?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get why the code snippet does not activate before you go back to the app. Could there be some delay so it cant be activated before some other stuff have activated? Is it possible to delay the activation of the code snippet?

I wish there was an easy event like for Android.

It is strange, this seems to be a standard thing, even when testing apps that looks like they have been developed in an afternoon the music is still not muted when starting them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried putting the code line after

Code:
    -(BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions
    This is the part the fires after an app has been initially launched.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I tried that also but it did still not fire :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is also a property in the iOS settings of your program in Fusion that prevents the screen from dimming (not sure if its application properties or frame properties)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I see it! I will try it out thanks