I have been working hard on Super Dude and I need some dedicated game testers play the game inside and out. I need people who will be able to find issues and write them down in a text document and report these problems back to me. I have done extensive testing on the game so far but I need a handful of new players to test the game. The people that I choose will get to try an amazing game in all it's glory at this point. The game testers should be trustworthy people from this community who will respond to questions and give feedback.
Please send me a PM or reply to this post if you are interested in getting a copy of the game and giving it a thorough play through trying to find bugs. Also, if you have any suggestions, please write them down in a text document as well as any glitches that you find. Also, when you have play tested the game for awhile, I may ask you some questions regarding the game itself.
Also, I will be looking for some support from Clickteam themselves regarding the release of the game. I want to get the game ready for the ClickStore and Steam greenlight. I would appreciate if someone from Clickteam would try this game!
Here is some information on the game:
Daemon and his girlfriend decide to go out for a playful run through the summer wilderness. They do not yet know what may happen as they leave their home. Play Super Dude to find out what happens to the young couple as they disembark on a beautiful day...
About the Game:
You will become psysically stronger as you collect experience points on your way through the world while banishing the evil that stands in your way. Use the first level to help you practice controlling Daemon. If you ever get lost, just keep going! Most levels, when completed, will open up a portal to the next level. Find prescious D Coins scattered throughout the landscape!
- 9 vast levels that were designed to not get you lost with hidden secrets waiting for you to discover packed with a variety of obstacles and environments along the way
- Landmarks and architecture of unprecedented size
- Unlock levels on by one, gain new abilities for your character and then go back and explore further than ever
- 12+ baddies not including hazards scattered throughout the game
- You will become physically stronger as you collect experience points on your way through the world
- Saving and loading system
- Experience point system that lets you get psychically stronger. (i.e. Running faster, jumping higher)
- Basic shop where you unlock features and purchase potions to restore your health
- Customize the color of your character, (an unlockable feature)
- Power-up items that you will be glad you found
- Many original sound effects that I created myself
- Ability to customize your controls using either the keyboard or a joystick. Yes! Joystick support!
Click the link here to see Super Dude screenshots and an early video of gameplay.
Thanks for reading the post! Come test my game!