User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Build Failed during compile

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Ensuring the device was connected and that Debugging was on is what fixed it. NOW the problem is that my 'mouse single left click' events aren't working as touch events. Is there something that needs to be done to translate these?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just use

When user clicks (and select the left mouse button)

should work just fine, make sure that they are enabled, or getting triggered.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I will try this and post the results. I tested an HTML5 build just now, and the left clicks worked as touch, but I guess that simply works differently in HTML than Android.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear, they are "When user clicks" events, so I have no idea why they work on my touchscreen PC and phone's internet browser as .exe. and html5 exports, but they don't work on my phone screen as a .apk file. Is there another way to convert mouse clicks to touches?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is, but then you need to use the "On Touch" events, and then you have to do a lot more.

if it's just a simple left click
    All you need it

When user clicks on object (or whatever) then a screen comes up for either Left/middle/right and single / double click options
    Just use the Left click, and it acts like a Touch.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    you have multitouch object in android, did you try it?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I've inserted a multi-touch object into every frame that wouldn't accept touch, and that all works fine.

New problem is that my sound samples can't play over each other. It'll only play one sample at a time, and if any sounds overlap, then they cut over each other intermittently, or they don't play at all. They all worked fine in the exe and html exports. Is there something I should be doing to the standard samples playing in Android?

Finally, I was using an INI object to save the game.. Again, this works in exe and html5, but the game is not saved in the Android build. Should saving variables and strings be handled differently in Android games? I have set the permissions to read from and write to external storage and delete from and clear the cache. Anything else?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    1.- here is an example to use multitouch http://community.clickteam.com/threads/88263-Multitouch-simple-question?highlight=multitouch

2.- did you check "play sounds over frame" in properties (runtime options - properties)

3.- you need to use the folder name in android object here an example https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8W...ew?usp=sharing
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the main settings, there are options for the sound.
    like Multi samples and play over frame.
    Also, you might need to play different sounds on different channels.. if they are playing at the same time.

For the INI file. did you use the Android Object to get the Folder for the application, so you can save?

edit : Fernando beat me on this... both the same answers, except I didn't have an example handy :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'm working through these now to fix it. Will post an update.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast